For Program Coordinators


3-part original student milestone forms are available in the Office of Graduate Studies, M240 Scaife Hall. However, if there is a change in Dissertation Advisor, or Dissertation Committee, please use the appropriate form below. 

  • Change in a Graduate Faculty's Status at the University Form :     pdf    |     word doc
  • Change in Doctoral Dissertation and Final Examination Committee Form   :   pdf   |    word doc